Due to the current and unpredictable COVID-19 situation, the scheduled council meeting on February 7th, 2022, will be held via teleconference.
If you plan on attending this meeting, please call the Town Hall for registration before February 7th, 2022, 3:00 p.m.
If joining the call, please remember to follow the rules of conduct for attendance at public meetings:
- Members of the public may only speak if their name or delegation has been placed on the agenda or if the council is seeking clarification on an application, proposal, or correspondence.
- No member of the public in attendance shall interrupt any other person while speaking.
- Personal comments, insulting remarks, foul language and gestures are not permitted.
- Cell phones and other personal communication devices should be either turned off or set to vibrate during the meeting and no cell phone conversations are to take place in the chamber during the meeting.
- We also ask that during teleconference meetings, your phone be muted at all times to avoid any interruption.